Getting motivated to relax

OK-Well, this is the summer when I reorganize, reconnect with my life/family after 3 straight years of school, and, most importantly, take some time to RELAX!!!!

We made it through the first day of "vacation"--the house stayed clean and everyone went to bed with a smiling face. BUT, I am finding myself easily pulled back into that same trap I was stuck in throughout my years as a stay-at-home mom---not taking ANY time to unwind, take a few moments to myself!

So, I am committing myself to spend some time each day reading and writing to keep my mind fresh, sending my little feelers out into the grown-up world. If I don't do that, what is the point in taking the summer "off"?

So, today we are off to the pool, of course!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom and wife, and an, as yet, unemployed elementary school teacher. I graduated in December 2009, and will, hopefully, get straight to work in the fall. In the meantime, I'm working on my master's and waiting for my kids in endless carpool lines!