Diary of a wimpy mom

Argh! How lame! I NEVER remember to update!

We are on our first true day of official summer break---a long awaited, severely overdue summer break, 3 long years in the making! As I look across the room at my 3 sweet, gifted, energetic children I wonder.......Does anyone have the phone number to a great boot camp?

Anyway, I am off to check out a blog written by my good friend, and fellow bargain-hunter savinginspartanburg.com!

After that, not sure where to find me? Well, your best bet is at the pool-----and, of course, Target!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom and wife, and an, as yet, unemployed elementary school teacher. I graduated in December 2009, and will, hopefully, get straight to work in the fall. In the meantime, I'm working on my master's and waiting for my kids in endless carpool lines!