My Head is Spinning!

AAAHHHHH! What a crazy week this has been! Students with H1N1, strep throat! My own ear infection! (I won't even discuss how exhausted I am!) Not to mention open houses to attend at my children's schools......it never ends!

Now, I have GOT to get on the ball with my college paperwork! I have been so focused on what I need to complete for my classroom that I have neglected to take care of my college work! Uh oh! Deadlines are caving in on me, and I need to get to work....NOW!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom and wife, and an, as yet, unemployed elementary school teacher. I graduated in December 2009, and will, hopefully, get straight to work in the fall. In the meantime, I'm working on my master's and waiting for my kids in endless carpool lines!